Ocean Village Villas
635 Flamingo Drive
Ormond Beach, FL 32176
Listed are important documents pertaining to the Ocean Village Villas. Simply click the name of the document to view or print it. Should you have any questions please feel free to call our office for assistance.
1. The New Owner Packet provides the paperwork required for a new owner to register, register a tenant if renting a property, the rules and regulations, as well as some useful general information for those just joining our community.
2. The Declaration of Covenants and Restrictions provides information on building restrictions, owner, board, and tenant obligations, restrictions, and guidelines in detail.
3. The Rules and Regulations serve as simplified excerpts from the "Declarations" and are intended to provide owners or tenants with pertinent knowledge.
4. The Ocean Village Villas Bylaws contain the procedures for administrating the responsibilities of the association as they pertain to the Board of Directors.
5. The ARC Guidelines address the terms of improvements or changes to a property within the OVV which all owners and tenants must adhere to.
6. The ARC Improvement Form defines the plans for property improvements and requirements for approval of any exterior modifications to a building.
7. The Owner Information Form is used to provide the association with important owner information, and is required to be completed and submitted by all new owners of property within the OVV.
8. The Tenant Registration Form is used to register tenants of a rental and must be completed by both the tenant and the property owner, or the owners agent. The completed form should be submitted to the Association at least two days prior to occupancy.
9. The Association Notification Form is used to request permission to post a "For Sale" sign, request service, make a recommendation of change, or report a violation.
10. The Automatic Due Pay Form is used to set up a recurring charge to an account so you never have to worry about checks or postage stamps again.
11. The Notice of Candidate Form is required to bring a candidate up for election to the Board of Directors.
12. The Ocean Village Villas Development Order. This is the document that created our delightful community. In it is found the authority to govern ourselves as a homeowners association.